Monday, August 1, 2011

"Just One of Those Days"

Today's an off day...for some reason or another I'm having some bad feelings and vibes here and there but the devil be damned!

Saturday night, I had a prayer session that was off the chain.  God told me that He was getting ready to release all the blessings that were being held because of my disobedience.  He said, "I've just been looking for a way in."

God then confirmed His word to me during service, and Pastor preached on how our disobedience can block our blessings.  I received such a powerful Word, bascially confirmation for everything that God had just spoken Himself to me not even 24 hours later.  Needless to say, I was on a spiritual high.

Today though, I have doubts; I have worries, I want to cry.  Funny because the prophetic word yesterday said that God was restoring my joy!  Isn't that something how the devil works?  I can't even tell you what is really bothering me but I know one thing for certain!!!  I WILL PRAISE and thank GOD for all that HE is doing behind the scenes!  The devil won't steal my praise!  And in my praise, I just receive more blessings.  God says He "INHABITS" the praises of His people...think on that.  If you're praising, and God manifests His glory, think not that while you're praising SOMETHING is going on in the supernatural!  God is fixing something, releasing something, DOING SOMETHING!  God never manifests His presence, steps on the scene, without leaving also a manifestation of His glory! HALLELUJAH!!!

I'll say as the woman said on the way to see the priest about her dead child, IT IS WELL! SELAH!

The promise of God I'm standing on now is that God said He was restoring my family.  He said he promised me a husband, not a boyfriend.  No demon in hell will stop the plans of God for my family.  This emotional slump shall pass!

Trust in His Word...
#teamABSTINENCE...LET'S GO!
Psalm 119:9

No comments:

Post a Comment